The OECD Internship Programme is designed to bring highly qualified and motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the Organisation to work on projects linked to the Strategic Orientations of the Secretary-General and to support the corporate functions of the Organisation. Its main goal is to give successful candidates the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills in an international environment.
We recruit Interns on an on-going basis and applications are accepted throughout the year. You can apply any time at this link.
Internships start dates will be set based on your dates of availability and the OECD hiring teams’ schedules: do not forget to specify the date and duration of your availability in the application form.
If your application is not successful, you are welcome to apply again to the vacancy publications, as of the dates below:
• 2 March 2020
• 1 September 2020
• 1 March 2021
• 1 September 2021
• Are enrolled in a full-time degree programme for the duration of the internship in a field or discipline related to the work of the OECD;
• Are available for a minimum internship duration of one month;
• Have an excellent command of one of the two official languages of the OECD (English and French) and working knowledge of, or willingness to learn the other. Knowledge of other languages used at the OECD would be an advantage;
• Possess solid quantitative and IT skills;
• Demonstrate excellent drafting and communication skills;
• Are capable of working in a multicultural and international team environment.
For more information, click here