The Centre for Human Rights, Faculty of Law, University of Pretoria, calls for applications for full-time doctoral scholarships in the field of sexual and/or reproductive rights in the African region.
The scholarships are comprehensive, covering tuition fees, travel, living expenses and ancillary costs.
Interested applicants must meet the following requirements:
● A Master’s Degree in law or humanities focusing on, or closely related to, the field of sexual and/or reproductive rights
● Excellent proficiency in both written and spoken English
● Excellent proficiency in academic research
● Demonstrable interest and expertise in sexual and reproductive rights
● Some familiarity with the African human rights system
● Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
15 November 2020.
For more information, click here