top of page
Education Consulting, Advisory & Advocacy
Thu, Oct 01|
Emerging African Scholars Mentorship Program
This is a 3-month mentorship program that creates a bridge between prospective African graduate students (mentees) and extraordinary people with similar experience (mentors) who will offer support and guidance throughout the application stage.
Tickets Are Not on SaleSee other events
Time & Location
Oct 01, 2020, 7:00 p.m. GMT+1
About The Event
The goal of the mentorship program is:
- To develop mentor-mentee relationships to help the mentees learn more about the graduate school application process.
- To pair the mentees with mentors who will motivate and guide them to produce outstanding results and demonstrate a high level of integrity.
- To help the mentors develop themselves professionally and also help them build leadership skills.
Benefits for Mentees
- Mentees stand a chance of winning a $100 application fee grant
- Free access to GetIn's resources worth more than $100
- Guidance on the graduate school application journey
Benefits for Mentors
- Making a difference in the lives of African students
- Join a broad network of African high achievers.
- An opportunity to further develop leadership and mentoring skills.
- In honour of their time commitment, mentors will receive a certificate of meritorious service to the African community.
bottom of page