Thu, Oct 01|
Emerging African Scholars Mentorship Program
This is a 3-month mentorship program that creates a bridge between prospective African graduate students (mentees) and extraordinary people with similar experience (mentors) who will offer support and guidance throughout the application stage.
Time & Location
Oct 01, 2020, 7:00 p.m. GMT+1
About The Event
The goal of the mentorship program is:
- To develop mentor-mentee relationships to help the mentees learn more about the graduate school application process.
- To pair the mentees with mentors who will motivate and guide them to produce outstanding results and demonstrate a high level of integrity.
- To help the mentors develop themselves professionally and also help them build leadership skills.
Benefits for Mentees
- Mentees stand a chance of winning a $100 application fee grant
- Free access to GetIn's resources worth more than $100
- Guidance on the graduate school application journey
Benefits for Mentors
- Making a difference in the lives of African students
- Join a broad network of African high achievers.
- An opportunity to further develop leadership and mentoring skills.
- In honour of their time commitment, mentors will receive a certificate of meritorious service to the African community.