Education Consulting, Advisory & Advocacy
Sat, Jun 27|
Graduate School Application Bootcamp - 1st Batch
Going to graduate school just became easier! This course teaches you the tips and skills required for you to Get Into your desired school and increase your chances of obtaining funding!
Time & Location
Jun 27, 2020, 12:00 p.m. – Jul 11, 2020, 4:00 p.m.
About The Event
1. How to choose the right school, course and country for graduate school.
2. How to package your graduate school application which includes:
• Preparing a CV for graduate school.
• How to write a winning personal statement.
• How to search for and obtain scholarships.
• Choosing the right supervisor and how to obtain funding from them.
• Choosing the right references.
• How to prepare a winning research proposal.
• How to get into a good graduate school with low undergraduate grades.
• How to make the best of graduate school.
• Essay critique and practical learning.
Bonus! The first 15 people to register get the following resources FREE!!!
1. Comprehensive Graduate School Application Workbook
2. Comprehensive list of "action words" to upgrade your CV
3. Information on free and low tuition countries
4. Information on free online resources for continuous learning