Mon., Nov. 09 | Webinar
Graduate School Application Bootcamp - 2nd Batch (1)
Going to graduate school just became easier! This course teaches you the tips and skills required for you to Get Into your desired school and increase your chances of obtaining funding!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Nov. 09, 2020, 7:00 p.m.
About The Event
- Brilliant hacks to search, find and apply for specific opportunities for your graduate studies (scholarships, supervisors, conferences, etc)
- Proven and easy to remember essay writing strategies that have worked over the years for grad school and scholarship applications with several practical examples (C.A.R.D., I.D.E.A.L. and P.R.E.P.A.R.E frameworks)
- Practical strategies on HOW to prepare and submit an unforgettable graduate school application that cannot be ignored
- How to write an attention-grabbing personal statement, and a recommendation letter that SELLS your strengths and abilities to the admissions committee
- How to prepare a compelling research proposal for a thesis-based Masters or a Ph.D.
- How to write an excellent Curriculum Vitae that stands out from the pile of other applications
- Strategies on how to get into graduate school even with low undergraduate grades
- And so much more.
Bonus! Attendees get the following resources FREE!!!
- Comprehensive Graduate School Application Workbook
- Information on free and low tuition countries
- Information on free online resources for continuous learning
- Access to freebies such as the application tracker, opportunities tracker, commitment card, etc.
- Access to an exclusive insiders circle where we continue to share strategies and success stories to keep you fired up!
- Access to our 30 days Get-It-Done accountability program for free. This program is designed to ensure that no matter what happens- yes, that includes YOUR PROCRASTINATING BEHAVIOUR (lol we all do this), you will submit a great application this application season!