Updated: Jan 20
The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) aims to attract excellent students from around the world. Students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) can apply for an Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS).
The ATS is awarded at the end of every academic year to successful non-EEA students who have been enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences. The Amsterdam Talent Scholarship will cover fifty percent of the institutional tuition fee.
An applicant must meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS. The applicant should:
• Be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable)
• Be enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
• Have paid the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students
• Not receive a full coverage scholarship covering the same period of studies
• Have obtained all 60 credits* in the present academic year, with a minimum average grade of 7,0
* Students at the European School of Physiotherapy (ESP) should have obtained all credits relevant to their academic year schedule.
Deadline is December 31st 2019
For more information, click here