ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarships are funded by individual academic Colleges. It is expected that recipients will study on a full-time basis. However, in accordance with strict criteria, the scholarship can be awarded for part-time study. International scholars must undertake study on a full-time basis.
• Travel & removal allowance for students relocating to Canberra to commence their Master of Philosophy program;
• Dependent Child Allowance (International students only)
• Thesis Allowance
The scholarships are available to potential and current students who:
• are domestic or international students; and
• have applied for admission to a Master of Philosophy Research program at the ANU; and
• have a Bachelor's degree with first-class Honours (some Colleges may consider applicants with upper second-class Honours), or a Master's degree with a research component from a recognized University.
• 31st August 2020
For more information, click here