Recognizing the challenges facing Egypt and the region, the Graduate School of Education (GSE) contributes to education reform by providing the theoretical, applied and technical assistance components needed to build the capacity of professionals in the education system who are applying to the Master of Arts in international and comparative education and Educational Leadership (MA) with concentrations in School Leadership and Higher Education.
The fellowship covers:
• Tuition fees, for a maximum of three credits per semester
• May cover remedial English courses and pre-requisite courses
• All nationalities.
• For new graduate degree-seeking students; satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements.
• Admission to the Master of Arts in international and comparative education.
• For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2.
• Demonstrated or potential academic qualifications, professional experience.
• Students must register in a minimum of two graduate courses.
• Financial need
November 3, 2020
For more information, click here