The Humphrey Fellowship Program is for experienced professionals interested in strengthening their leadership skills through a mutual exchange of knowledge and understanding about issues of common concern in the U.S. and Fellows’ home countries.
The Fellowship provides for:
• Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university;
• Pre-academic English language training, if required;
• A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
• Accident and sickness coverage;
• A book allowance;
• A one-time computer subsidy;
• Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the program and domestic travel to required program events);
• A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits and conferences.
The applicant must have:
• An undergraduate (first university) degree,
• A minimum of five years of full-time, professional experience
• Limited or no prior experience in the United States,
• Demonstrated leadership qualities,
• A record of public service in the community, and
• English language ability.
September 30, 2020
For more information, click here