Apply for the Helmut-Schmidt-Programme (Master’s Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance)
The aim of the programme is to further qualify future leaders from the areas of politics, law, business and administration based on the principles of good governance, and to prepare them for their future professional activities in a practice-oriented manner. Highly qualified graduates who have obtained a first higher education degree are offered the opportunity to obtain a master's degree in subjects that are particularly significant with regard to social, political and economic development in their countries of origin
● Scholarships (of currently € 861 per month) for master´s degree courses at German higher education institutions.
● Health insurance cover in Germany.
● Appropriate travel allowances for travel between Germany and the developing countries in question and Germany.
● A study and research grant.
● Rent subsidies and family supplements, as applicable
Highly qualified graduates from developing and emerging countries (see list of countries) who have obtained their first higher education degree in the subject areas of political and social studies, economics and business administration, legal and administrative sciences
For more information, click here
Hey, Scholarship Hopeful!
Securing scholarships can be very competitive, but through our signature program the Graduate School Application Bootcamp, we will coach you on how to submit applications that cannot be ignored and improve your chances of securing the most competitive scholarships around the world.
Click here to know more.