Updated: Jan 13
This Scholarship is intended for students of the University of Pretoria, South Africa, who would like to study at Leiden University for one or two-semester(s) as part of an exchange programme.
Target group: Bachelor, Master
Countries/ nationalities: No nationality restrictions
Scholarship type: Study
Faculty: Archaeology, Humanities, Medicine/LUMC, Governance and Global Affairs, Law, Social and Behavioural Sciences, Science, Interfacultair Centrum voor Lerarenopleiding, Onderwijsontwikkeling en Nascholing (ICLON), African Studies Centre, International Institute for Asian Studies
For who: Students of the University of Pretoria, South Africa.
• be enrolled at the University of Pretoria.
• be preselected for a scholarship by the University of Pretoria.
• meet the standard admission requirements for exchange/study abroad students at Leiden University.
This scholarship cannot be combined with the Mandela Scholarship Fund.
• Each year one scholarship is available for a two-semester exchange programme (up to 10 months), OR
• two scholarships for a one-semester exchange programme (up to 5 months).
The scholarship includes:
• Living allowance: € 1,000 per month
Leiden University deadline: 15 Oct (programmes starting Feb); 1 April (programmes starting Sept)
For more information, click here