Scholarships awarded annually to international and DACA students enrolled at Universities MPOWER supports in the U.S. or Canada.
- Be accepted at, or enrolled in, a full-time degree program at the U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports
- Be an international student allowed to legally study in the U.S. or Canada, as applicable: For study in the U.S., this means that the applicant meets one of these criteria
- Has a valid visa that permits study in the U.S.
- Is protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Is a U.S. permanent resident (Green Card holder) For study in Canada, this means the applicant meets one of these criteria:
- Is a Canadian permanent resident
- Has a valid Canadian study permit We have created this scholarship specifically for international and DACA students. Therefore, U.S. citizens wishing to study in the U.S. and Canadian citizens wishing to study in Canada are not eligible for this scholarship.