The University of Lincoln Africa Scholarship is aimed at supporting high-achieving, competitive postgraduate students from across Africa. The Scholarship is aimed at supporting eligible and passionate African students with good academic potential who are pursuing a postgraduate degree program at the University of Lincoln. The University is known for its high academic and research capabilities which are the core requirements for postgraduate studies.
• A reduction in tuition fees that is valued at £5,000.
• Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa.
• Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught program commencing in 2020/21.
• Have been awarded, or be expected to receive, a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university with a minimum GPA score of 65% (equivalent to a 2:2 in the UK).
• Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent.
• For Courses commencing in January/February 2021.
Round 1: Friday 2 October 2020.
Round 2: Friday 13 November 2020.
For more information click here