The Embassy of France in Nigeria is renewing a scholarship program to finance a Master’s degree in a French university for the academic year 2024/2025. Five grants will be awarded to the laureates wanting to pursue studies related to Environment and Risk Management. This program is funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, in collaboration with the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research, and implemented by the French Embassy and Campus France Nigeria.
The scholarship covers two academic years if the scholar is admitted in M1, and one academic year if the scholar is admitted in M2. It caters for transportation, a monthly allowance, guidance to find affordable student housing, healthcare coverage throughout the program, visa fee and national tuition fees in a public university.
• Have Nigerian nationality and reside in Nigeria
• Be up to 35 years old
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in environment
• Have completed National Service
• Be fully committed to take up a course of study in France for the academic year from September/October 2024/2025
• French proficiency is not a requirement for application
Deadline: December 15, 2023
Click here for more details.