The UAL/ISH International Postgraduate Scholarship provides full scholarships to students from developing countries who are pursuing a full-time taught Masters course at one of UAL’s six Colleges starting in the academic year of 2022/23.
The UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship provides a £50,000 award that covers the cost of tuition fees, accommodation at one of UAL’s halls of residence and may also contribute towards living costs.
Criteria 1: You must hold an offer to study a full-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s 6 Colleges starting in 2022/23.
• Your course must offer either a Grad Dip, M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification.
• You are not eligible to apply if you already hold a UK postgraduate taught qualification (or one at an equivalent level) from studies undertaken in the UK or abroad.
Criteria 2: You must be ordinarily resident in one of the low-income economy countries detailed in UAL’s list of qualifying countries (see the official website) OR you are an asylum seeker in the UK at the point at which you make your scholarship application.
Criteria 3: Your annual household income must be £50,000 or less (or the equivalent exchange value in a qualifying countries currency) at the point of scholarship application.
Criteria 4: You must provide a personal statement as part of your scholarship application which responds to the following questions (maximum 350 words per question):
• Describe how receiving a Postgraduate Scholarship would make a difference to you
• Tell us how you intend to use the qualification you will be gaining to support your future plans
• Describe how you would address challenges in your home country
• Tell us how you would uphold the values of social justice and environmental stewardship
2 Nov 2022
For more information, click here.